Friday, September 19, 2003

The internet ATM has come ...when is the mobile banking gonna come ??

Hey...Atlast i found the weblog address of Kevin Hammod . His write up on paypal the internet ATM is one of the class. Well, i was just thinking of mobile banking. Ok!! the concept is this.

i go to a shop, i dont need to carry my Credit cards nor my wallet. I just go in take my mobile phone click on the banking network and credit the shop account and buy my goods and walk off.

So using Kevin's example.. I would suggest while playing poker , why move your back unnecessarily from teh chair towards a laptop connecting to internet. Instead have your mobile phone login to your mobile banking account , should have credited andrews with the money thro' his phone (and andrews would check his account for transaction to complete).

For security reasons what should be done is for an every txn to happen, both the receiver and teh sender should be hooked on to the mobile banking (or atleast one of them to mobile and the other in some way or other) and both should authorise thro' a public encryption and private encryption mechanism to avoid fraudlent txn to happen.

Voila.. This is the kind of idea i had been lingering on my mind for years . But today's technology seems to help me out. Kevin ...why dont we work on this ??

more to follow..stay tuned !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home