Sunday, December 07, 2003

Welcome to Singapore Changi airport

yeah!! i am writing this from the shopping spree airport. Singapore airport is one of my favourites (i have been here more than 4 times, infact if i am not wrong its 5). I some or how feel like home in this airport. I have my flight @ local time 9.45 (i.e.) indian Time : 7:30.

Today is a wonderful day, today is lakshmi's birthday. I wish her all the success in her life. Completing a quarter of century always means a wonderful thing that too when you know you have another 3 quarters more ;). "L" wishing you a happy wonderful birthday.

Ok!! today is 8th that reminds me that i am yet to start preparing for tomorrow's conference. I am yet to start on it. I shud start now otherwise it will happen "you-know-what-itis".

I did my wonderful 45 minute walk in the airport aimlessly without going to the shops. I was just pre-occupied. For once, i miss chennai. Chennai is a beautiful place, and there is a beautiful girl . <>.

Well, the major fact is i am searching for my Sony handycam's driver. This makes me think why can't MS incorporate Sony drivers. Sony is one of the major players in the gizmo's market. Jus becoz i lost my driver CD i cant download the images is a little cruel. I am yet to configure it and i am pretty lazy about it .

I shall write more if time permits. The 15 minute free internet session in the changi airport is coming to an end. So let me better close this off :) see ya!! until 11am (for me in LA reaching time is 11 AM) and it wud be tomorrow for Indians ;).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home