Friday, September 19, 2003

A microsoft chap in the linuxworld

I strongly could boo someone and say who talks about the coffee cups. Hey fellas look @ microsoft. Lets talk productivity and usability. Whats point in building solutions after solutions and apps after apps when you and i know the universal truth that they are not usable.

Lets talk about ease of use and lets talk about minimal usage of tools to achieve what i want. I used linux on one of my m/cs long back and sweared never to use it again. The Penguins are more disturbing. They lack usability. I always used to sell my solutions using this

99 people can make a 100% effective full functional tool and not fit - to -use. Lets make one tool with very less functionality , but 100% fit - to - use. You know what it is .. Anyway for the fun which Josh had. Boy!! its one of the articles which differentiates josh from a nerd ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home