Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Induction Program

you would not have seen any articles for the couple of days. I was in an induction program, getting inducted to verizon (been there for more than a month). It was a cool one... infact there is a young gentleman who happens to be one of our Executive directors (shankar) he impressed me a lot.

Boy!! i just knew that i am jack of all technologies, but never knew that i am really good at them also. Today when shankar was speaking about the Telecom architecture, about PSTN and PSDN it made really sense to me. I could understand and also we were discussing strategies on wher are we heading to. I cant write this i am under NDA (non-discloure agreement).

anyway, the other part of the induction was drag !! i wish i wud be let off sooner.


Well, i think i will write only this week, after that i am back to my studies (i am doing my Executive MBA in a premier institute in india called XLRI). I will be out of connectivity (I still did not get my laptop). So i think i will having some fun time with no-office-work.

hmm...i have to write more about virtual PC, and whidbey.. So as they say, stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home