Friday, October 03, 2003

I have sinned

I dont know how to write this paragraf, for i know that i am sinned and this is a bigger one. I have to go back to my classes. Yes!! i am currently doing my MBA (Executive-MBA) in one of the top institute (top 3 ranking) called
XLRI , where life is called classes and food is called books and punishment is termed as assignments.

I had a lovable break and i am off for 2 weeks. I have my exams on the tuesday morn (7th) and so i am leaving on monday evneing. Its a 1700 Kms far from chennai , the place i live.

I will be travelling to Kolkatta by jet airways , in their evening flight which starts @ 4:55 and wud reach kolkatta by 7 and a travel by taxi for an hour and half to the railway station and i have my train @ 9 PM (on dot). I would reach jamshedpur (the place where i have the XLRI situated) in the wee hours of the night.

So that means i am out of active blogging for quite sometime, but the give is i will be online updating non-technical stuff like financial management, banking and securities and some thing to do with strategy and all the other stuff for next 2 weeks. I know i am not good when i write non-technical. But let me see how many will be there active on my list when i write something other than geek stuff.


So until then, dont make my site a boring one....

You shud mail me @ ajay1_ajay@hotmail.com and not in my verizon id, for i would be out of office (oof in microsoft lingo). But before i go, i have few techie stuff to write and i shall not waste any more time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home